Congrats on taking the B Impact Assessment (BIA) and finding your baseline! In order to be eligible for B Corp Certification, a company must score a minimum of 80 points on the B Impact Assessment.
The B Impact Assessment is intentionally rigorous and aspirational. The average score of ordinary businesses in the BIA is 51 points and many companies, in fact, don’t receive the required 80 points their first time around.
Watch our two videos to learn more about:
- How companies can use the Improvement Report to improve their B Impact Assessment Score.
- What happens if my company falls below 80 points on the B Impact Assessment during the assessment review process?
Download the presentation deck to learn more about:
- The tools available to you to improve your score
- Best practices for improving your score
- High impact improvement opportunities
- Process for improving your score
Opting in to related communications will subscribe you to occasional updates from B Lab about other useful resources, which you can unsubscribe from at any time. B Lab will never share your information with anyone, and will only contact you if you opt in. If you have any questions about B Lab's use of your personal data, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
® Copyright 2018 All rights reserved B Lab U.S. | Canada
Serving a global community
of people using businesses
as a force for good